Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rodeo 2011

I`m back with another post!! It`s been forever, I know, but I`m just trying to adjust to life here in Paraguay! It has been a blessing as well as a challenge, but I`m glad I moved back because it was the right thing to do!

So, in August we had our local Rodeo. This time I was really “involved” you could say! My boyfriend is a part of the Club so he had to be there almost 24/7 and help out. Therefore I decided to join him and take pictures. Other people, who are also in the club, noticed this and were excited to see the pictures I took. Some even said they wanted to buy them afterwards! I was surprised but tried my best to take good pictures. And I actually did sell a couple CD`s later on. Smile 

Ok here are the pictures!

Untitled-1Untitled-1testtt            This is actually all one and the same person. I put all the pictures into one! Smile

Untitled-2Untitled-3Untitled-4Untitled-5Untitled-6Untitled-7Untitled-10Untitled-11Untitled-12Untitled-13Untitled-14Untitled-15Untitled-16These are actually two pictures put together, that`s why it is so long.

And I`ll finish of with my favourite one…

DSC_0336testtt

Hope you liked them!

M.

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous!!! You are very good. I see a great career in your future!

    ReplyDelete

Followers