Monday, June 22, 2009

My Peeps

I love looking at pictures of people. Especially when they are taken naturally, i.e. children playing, people laughing/dancing/hugging/etc. I like it when the photograph captures the emotions that happened at that time.
Here are some of my favourite ones.
The first one is the band "YUCA".
The second one is from about a year ago. That was at the beach in Vancouver just before the big Fireworks show.


The third is of my friend jumping over me. :) That was a very fun day. It was one of those early summer days and we enjoyed it thoroughly. It felt so good to feel the sunshine and smell the freshly mowed grass...

The forth picture is in a library/coffee place. I think those are the best coffee shops, the ones with reading material.









This las one is of me. Although, I gotta give credit to my friend Amanda who took this picture. I love her reflection in my sunglasses.





2 comments:

  1. I love them all! But then again I am biased... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. time for an updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

    ReplyDelete

Followers