Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm back!!

Yes I know, it's been indeed forever since my last post but I'm happy and very excited to announce that I have finally been able to purchase a digital slr camera and now I have no more excuse not to practice, and believe me for a while that won't be a problem!
Just so you know though, this blog will be more about my pictures then about me blogging, a.k.a. writing about my life experiences,etc. I might throw some of that in from time to time, but it will probably be portrayed in pictures as well. Lewis Hine says it perfectly: "If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn’t need to lug around a camera."
So I was trying to upload a picture but obviously it wasn't working. But I promise to come back as soon as possible with some pics!

Marisa

1 comment:

  1. So glad you´re back! :) I like your new layout! Looks so good. And I love the top header picture too. Can´t wait for more.

    ReplyDelete

Followers