Friday, July 23, 2010

Close up

You probably noticed that before my camping trip post, I hadn't posted anything in a while. To be honest, I've been getting a little bit frustrated with my style of photography. Well, that is, if I have a style at all. I love looking at all the different styles of photography and it just fascinates me when I see a beautiful picture, where everything works, the composition, the lighting, etc. So I think to myself, it can't be that hard right? Wrong! My pictures are not what I want them to be. Having said that, I also have to add that I don't practice enough. On Thursday I sat down and googled photography and everything that comes with it, on the internet and wow, there is a lot of helpful information. I have decided to this at least twice a week. This way I will learn more and it will get me more motivated. I also need to try and advertise "myself" some more so that I can actually have photo shoots with people, not just objects, which is what I did on Thursday. Check these out!

I also would like to "announce" that this picture got accepted at fotolia.com. It is a website where you can buy and/or sell images. Here's hoping that I will sell this image! :)
All these pictures have been taken from real objects, that I found in our little home. Maybe you recognize some?

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Congrats on you first picture in fotolia.com! I´m so happy for you. Keep on practicing and you´ll get somewhere I´m sure of it. Love the banana close up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly i would like to say that i really liked your page layout.Photography is an art.Either it is inborn or people master the art by practicing.Congratulations on making it to fotolia!Would like to see some human pics next time around.

    ReplyDelete

Followers