Thursday, July 22, 2010

Camping, Bonfire, Sunshine... aaah I love Summer!



Last weekend me and my friends went camping! It was our first camping trip this summer and it was alot of fun!
I love going camping with the girls, no just to spend the time with them, but because it is such a relaxing time and it gives me/us a chance to switch off from our normal routine.

During our free time we went swimming at Lake of the Woods. It is a man made lake and it is beautiful there! The lake is circled with mountains and the water, though freezing cold at first, is blue and clear. It definitely was refreshing.  

That weekend I finally figured out how to keep my shutter open for a longer time. The longer it stays open, the more we were able to do with the flashlight. 

5 comments:

  1. The pictures of the lake are really beautiful. I'm not much of a camper, but your pictures make it look fun and very relazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice pictures of your lake! Such special scenery! Take it all in, and remember it well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh love the flashlight pics... i wanna get those ones from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camping is a great way to unwind.Good to know that you guys went camping.You can charge your batteries that way and come back rejuvenated.Amazing photography.Thanks for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics!!!! they´re getting better and better!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete

Followers